emergency service: +(49)160-9444 1111

History

1924
Foundation of the company by Ferdinand Schwarz in Düsseldorf – Grafenberg
1943/44
Following complete destruction of the operation during the war, relocation to Römhild in Grabfeld, Thuringia
1953
Nationalisation as part of the GDR’s industrial policy and renaming to VEB Elektro Industrieofen- und Gerätebau Meiningen-Römhild and great involvement in the economic plans of the Council for Mutual Economic Assistance (RGW, Rat für gegenseitige Wirtschaftshilfe)
1989/90
Management by trusteeship following German reunification and renaming to ELIOG Industrieofenbau GmbH
1992
Privatisation, acquisition of the company after German reunification by M. G. Leonhard, R. Noll und H.P. Schmitz and rebranding to ELIOG-kelvitherm Industrieofenbau GmbH
2002
Sale of the company to private investors
2007
Subsidiary company ELIOG Technologie AG, Erfurt
2010
Unlimited continuation of the company directed by receiver G. Scheid, Leipzig
01.01.2011
Takeover of the operational business of ELIOG-kelvitherm
01.01.2012
Karl Rupprecht becomes chief partner of ELIOG Industrieofenbau GmbH and incorporates ELIOG Industrieofenbau GmbH into the Kelviplast Group
09.2014
Karlotta Rupprecht becomes managing director and chief partner of ELIOG Industrieofenbau GmbH

News

Company brochure

Innovative thermal process technology

Company brochure – industrial furnaces
Cookie settings